Friday, November 25, 2011

Yes, the boys would love it -- no, I won't do it



I worked until 3, no breaks. Phones were steady. There were only two of us in the collection dept there. Uff da.


Then I walked the dogs -- majorly windy out. The good news is we don't have to be in the Christmas parade tonight. Woot!

Thanksgiving went well. The only hiccup was a bag of potatoes -- new from Walmart and previously unopened -- that were all bad. But I called the parents and they were able to rescue me. Dinner was good, I think. Plenty of food -- in fact I forgot I was going to do green beans for those that don't like creamed corn (most normal people) and completely forgot them in the microwave. We watched football then the rest of the day (Cowboys won!). I was tired by bedtime; wasn't able to take a nap.

Tonight and the rest of the weekend, I'm totally relaxing. The house is in good shape -- excellent shape, really -- so the only chores I have to do is laundry.

We have leftovers of course to eat not only from Thanksgiving but from the sausage/potato casserole I made earlier in the week, however, after a turkey bun snack for dinner last night and a turkey sandwich for lunch I'm not in the mood for any leftovers. Steve may be bringing Taco Bell or something. :)

All right, off you go. I have much reading to do. Have a good evening!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: