Saturday, June 22, 2013

How to REALLY jump into bed

Jumping Into Bed

Been busy today with weekend cleaning. Vacuumed, laundry, mowed.

I've been 100% compliant with my new eating lifestyle. Tonight it will stray just a little. We're having taco salad. The taco meat will still be made with the Taco Bell seasoning -- if I were compliant I would do a tomato-based sauce with spices but then Steve wouldn't like it I don't think. Or I could have the hamburger before I add the seasoning but that would be boring. Otherwise, though, I'm cutting out the cheese and the Doritos, yes, and adding lots of good stuff like avocado, tomato, red onion, and red pepper and making a oil and vinegar dressing instead of Ranch.

Tonight we have hockey to watch and that's about it.

My Dead Sea Salt bath salts showed up early yesterday! I need a new freaking tub. It is your standard, small, bathe-your-small-children type of tub and doesn't have any handles or anything to grip on to get in or out. Now the FANTASY bathtub would be this:

 

or this:

B





But no. I have this (but it's not purple. It's white):




DANG difficult to get into and out of, I'm telling you. But I liked the bath salts and for my psoriasis, I have felt non-itchy for most of 24 hours afterward. I'll be doing it again, I think, nightly.

All right, off you go.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: