Saturday, June 1, 2013

Surprisingly, it probably works.


Steve MOWED! I'm gobsmacked but I won't say anything.

Had a lovely lunch with Mom, Lisa, and Jess at Red Robin a few days early of Mom's birthday. Tonight, Steve and I are going to see...


I'm so excited!  Those of you who know me, I've loved Star Trek since the 70s reruns of the original series. Loved loved loved Kirk. Read all the books that were coming out. Really was impressed with the remake movie a couple years ago. This second movie has Benedict Cumberbatch as Khan. This actor plays Sherlock on PBS's series MAGNIFICENTLY. Do yourself a favor and watch both seasons of that if you can (but start with the first).

I finished the Summerset Abbey second book this afternoon. Auditioning for what's next. Many authors from which to choose: Robertson, Tremayne, Jecks, Morson, etc.

Tomorrow, I have to head to the library; another microfilm came in for my research.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: