Sunday, June 23, 2013

My personal philosophy for weekends

So Get a Move on It!

Not much to report and not much happening. Just the way I like it. :)

I still have clothes laundry to do and vacuuming downstairs. Otherwise, I plan to do a whole lot of not much.

My taco salad last night was excellent and in fact I could only eat half of it. I'm becoming more convinced that carbs coming from fruits/veggies fill you up more and last longer (I've been a slow learner). I didn't miss the cheese (which I love) or the Doritos. I'll have the other half for lunch today.

I'm more than halfway through the Trent book and I'm beginning to be disappointed. It started out really well but I'm not seeing that this can be categorized as mystery and it has gone in strange directions. I'll probably skim it to finish it today. Too much to read otherwise to spend too much time on it.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: