Friday, June 7, 2013

Reason # 8 why I have dogs

You Can Take Sailor out of the Alley, but You Can't Take the Alley out of Sailor

TGIF

For some reason, I haven't been able to devote much time to reading this week. I don't know if I can make up for it this weekend. I've either been too tired to continue before bedtime or other things have come up mostly spending time with Steve in conversation or watching TV. You know, together time. Or dog time.

Tomorrow I'm heading to the library for some microfilm research. Otherwise, the usual.

Tonight, not really anything on TV. I'll probably make fish for dinner even though it sounds like Steve had his beloved clam chowder for lunch from Jakes.

Supposed to be a thunderstorm tonight. Batten down the hounds.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster



No comments: