Tuesday, June 25, 2013

That's why I have dogs ... too creepy


Cat Copies Hand

I posted this to 4MA, my monthly report of the historical mysteries to be released; this is for July. We’ve got mostly traditional historical mysteries here but there is also a steampunk and a western. 

Best, G.M.  THE JACOBITE MURDERS

Bohjalian, Chris  THE LIGHT IN THE RUINS

Brown, Eric  MURDER BY THE BOOK

Gordon-Smith, Dolores  BLOOD FROM A STONE

Gortner, C.W.  THE TUDOR CONSPIRACY

Mann, George  THE EXECUTIONER’S HEART

Marston, Edward  PERIL IN THE ROYAL TRAIN

McPherson, Catriona  DANDY GILVER AND A DEADLY MEASURE OF BRIMSTONE

Medieval Murderers  THE FALSE VIRGIN

Pattison, Eliot  ORIGINAL DEATH

Potzsch, Oliver  THE POISONED PILGRIM

Sedley, Kate  THE CHRISTMAS WASSAIL

Spann, Susan  CLAWS OF THE CAT

Randisi, Robert J  THE RELUCTANT PINKERTON

Taylor, Andrew  THE SCENT OF DEATH

Tremayne, Peter  THE SEVENTH TRUMPET

Wortham, Reavis Z  THE RIGHT SIDE OF WRONG

None that I have to buy immediately upon release, thank goodness. I read the McPherson, Sedley, and Tremayne but I'm not there yet in the series. I have Gordon-Smith, Gortner, and The Medieval Murderers but I haven't really gotten into those series yet. And I'm interested in the Best, Brown, Mann, Pattison and Taylor. 

Tonight, I'm having ham and broiled asparagus and I'll make for Steve tuna helper or he will have left overs. He doesn't like ham, silly boy. We have Deadliest Catch to watch. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster   

No comments: