Friday, June 14, 2013

I can see the weekend!

Bird Watching

TGIF!

A couple weeks ago, while I was in bed asleep or half asleep, Steve SAYS he asked me to help him with the gun tournament tomorrow. I VAGUELY remember this. It should be ILLEGAL to ask for commitments like this while one is asleep. So anyhoo... Tomorrow I'll be out helping Sandy - the lady who keeps score and other administrative duties -- while Steve runs the match.

Errands ran after work: library, Good Earth Market, PetSmart, Walmart.

Sunday morning, Steve flies out for a convention in Dallas. I'm not going, thank goodness, though I have attended a couple in the past. It was smarter to have me home with the boys. But this also gives me a good opportunity to start my healthy eating thing. Starting at lunch on Sunday and concluding Wednesday night, I'll be doing completely clean (mostly vegies/fruit and no preservatives, etc.) meals and snacks and see how it goes.

I haven't picked a fiction book yet because I'm continuing in a nonfiction one called FREQUENCY by Penney Peirce. This is basically saying that we're all made of energy (true - molecules, atoms, etc.), that all things vibrate at different frequencies, and goes into emotions and creating our realities. I'm sort of skimming it because it's a little lighter than what I wanted. I'm tying this into eating healthier, yes, but also interested in the sound/music/therapy info. Yes, I have interests in a lot of things, probably-strange-to-others things. :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: