Monday, June 17, 2013

Like a cheeseburger and fries?

The Welcoming Committee

Day one of eating cleanly: Well, I don't like the mango/spinach smoothie. I will have to find a different, sweeter fruit and chop up the spinach before putting in the blender. So I had a half a glass of that and blueberries/banana/dates covered with some AlmondSilk "milk". That was pretty nummy. I snacked on dried cranberries/raisins at midday. Lunch was the rest of the spinach and a large tomato salad, tonight will be kale/avocado. There's another organic/natural food store that I plan to visit for some better options in nuts and so forth. I'm thinking long term incorporation of more healthy into the regular diet.

I'm in a kind of "meh" mood today so I've been listening to my "yoga music" channel on Pandora. It helps.

Tonight, The Voice, for two hours. Last one of the season. Until Fall. And we start all over again.

I'm enjoying the Robertson book. Need to the get to the Trent book because that's on a 14-day clock now from the library. I'll tell you about it when I start it.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: