Saturday, June 29, 2013

Must... Resist... Urge... To Maim ...

Must... Resist... Urge... To Maim


It was so nice and cool when I walked the boys at 5:30 this morning. Yesterday and today ... so freaking hot. I say again, I hate summer. I hate heat.

I had a lovely lunch with Mom at Red Robin. I'm able to have the Cobb Salad -- which I love anyway -- just without the bleu cheese -- which I don't like anyway. It was a good time.

Earlier this morning, I stopped by the two garage sales on my street, practically next door. I bought a couple stuffed animals for a couple bucks. The lady, who knows us and knew that the teddy bear and polar bear were going for our dogs, covered her eyes and said "I'm not going to think about where they're going!" And I was thinking, look, there's destructive kids too, you know.

Steve had a gun coaching class situation today and was gone until about 4:30. He came home hot and tired. Better him than me, I say.

Tonight, we'll have taco salad and watch a whole lot of nuthin' on TV. I just finished my book by Erin Hart. I liked it overall but there was unevenness. I've got a couple more 14-day books from the library so I'll see if I'm in the mood for them.

Gotta go start dinner.  Have a lovely evening.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: