Monday, June 10, 2013

I'll bet the line is long

I Want My Money Back!

Steve stayed home today. I armed him with Tylenol, Mucinex, and Throat-Coat tea.

Tonight I have The Voice to watch. Final five. I'm afraid the Swon Brothers will be the next to go. 

Last night was the Game of Thrones season 3 finale. I'm disappointed that they didn't do Joffrey's wedding.  Next season gets into "dangerous" territory because after book three the author had writer's block for ten years and then pretty much phoned it in for books four and five. Not much to go on for the TV show - they will have to pull from both books to get a full season.

For something fun to watch, below is a clip of peoples' reactions to last week's episode. It was the Red Wedding. Those who have read the books knew it was coming; those who hadn't were in the shock that we experienced when we read it. Some people filmed their friends' reaction (you don't need to know what happened to understand they were seeing something completely out of the blue and, well, shocking ). Note: They are responding to three different events. one after the other.   Enjoy!:


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: