Tuesday, May 26, 2015

And it's only Tuesday



.....aaaannnndd we're back.

I stayed off Facebook from Friday 5pm until Tuesday 6:30am. Yay! I did have to get on the computer Sunday afternoon after a trip to the walk-in clinic to do some research and from then on I said "screw it" and surfed the Net. And I don't feel bad about it.


I was off the Internet for almost 48 hours. That's amazing for me.

How was your weekend? Mine. Hmmm. The dogs got out twice so I had to go search for them. The aforementioned trip to the clinic resulted in a diagnosis of diverticulitis.


I slept pretty much 75% of the three days off. Sinceriously. I feel like I wasted all three days being unconscious. But I needed it.


But I suppose if one is going to be ill one should do it over a long weekend and not miss being in the office. Bah. And I'm on a "bland" food plan. Clear soups, lots of Jello until things are better, about five days. Double bah. But I did read. I finished three books!



So back at work, we are.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: