Friday, May 8, 2015

We are not amused



The day started with such a high: Estelle Ryan's new book, THE LEGER CONNECTION, comes out on May 25th. And it's Memorial Day so I have it off!!

Then, the secretary called in sick again so I'm stuck on the front desk all day. Nine and a half hours. No breaks.

TGI-freakin' F.



Yes, I'm being Little Miss Crabby Pants. For a while. 


Tomorrow Mom and I are hitting Barnes and Noble. Haven't been there for quite a while. Last year sometime? 

We also have to meet up with Steve's cousin for dinner tomorrow night so probably going to miss Outlander. Bah.


To help me feel better, here's a picture of Arrow's Stephen Amell's abs. And it's his birthday apparently.


And a dimple.



Yeah, the day may be looking brighter. Have a good weekend.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: