Friday, May 1, 2015

I *hate* the hiccups, HATE them!




Stuck on the front desk today so I'm trying to ward off a bad mood. A freaking bad mood. I hate bad moods. TGIF indeed.

I read THE MARTIAN last night .. past my bedtime. Good book, if you're a science geek or SFF nerd. Which I am.

Speaking of, tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day. Taking place annually on the first Saturday in May, Free Comic Book Day is a single day when participating comic book specialty shops across North America and around the world give away comic books absolutely free to anyone who comes into their shops! So go!


Speaking of comic books, I'm feeling better about Arrow now. After much thought I have a theory as to what is really going on:

We will see that Maseo and Oliver are doing a long play deep undercover and going through all this without telling anyone in order to stop the Alpha Omega (hence all the flashbacks to Hong Kong this season - they failed last time to stop this bioweapon but they won't again). They will get as far as the wedding where everyone will assemble (would be great for an "if anyone objects" part and have Felicity say heckyeah) and all hell will then break loose with fights and chases. R'as will get away with the vial leading to the final showdown in the finale. 

Still speaking of comic books, this weekend we're going to try to see the Avengers 2 movie, probably a matinee for our best chances to get in. Also have Outlander and Game of Thrones.

Have a good weekend! 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: