Thursday, May 14, 2015

Geez, lady, enuf already


Last night's Arrow finale. Oh the feels. Happy ending (for now).



Best snarky line of the night:


Other good lines:


Felicity: Barry!
Flash: Thank you, Felicity, you just outed my secret identity to a supervillain. (To Malcolm) No offense.


Ra’s al Ghul: ….I handed you my crusade, my holy mission.
Oliver: I already have one.

(After giving everyone of Team Arrow directions and they just stare at him doing nothing:)
Malcolm: I'm sorry.... did I mumble?

Most unbelievable scene of the night - Felicity saved Oliver in the Atom super suit:


Best frickin' scene of the night:



She was referred to by a blogger as "the hero whisperer" because she always has a scene with Oliver like this. I thought it was apt.

And by now you guys are like:


Yes, I'm done. Until October. <October?!>

Sooooooo....

Hey! Reading!





Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: