Monday, May 18, 2015

Realizing the weekend is over ... followed by a Monday


So. Did the birthday work? I'm not sure. Maybe. It is always hard to tell. But we move on.

It rained all weekend which was lovely. We need the rain here, yes, but you know how I love cool, dark, and rainy days. :)


I surfed the Net a lot. Read a little. Watched Outlander and Game of Thrones.

Nothing on TV for me tonight. Woot!

Thirty-five years ago today, Mount St. Helens blew. Thirty-five years.


I remember that event vividly and the date; it actually happened on a Sunday morning. I was in the 7th grade. There was ash, not a whole lot, here in Billings but they cancelled events like my chorus concert which was on Tuesday.

As always, trying to end on a light note:






And back again. I tell you, life was hell back then. :)


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: