Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Why are "cook" and "transport" buttons so close together?



Tonight I'll watch the season finale of The Flash.


"Fast Enough"
When the particle accelerator is back online, Barry will have to go back in time to stop Eobard Thawne on the night of his mother's murder 15 years ago.

And then I'm done with regular season TV. Next up: reading. I looked ahead into June for new releases. I've got nothing. NOTHING! Gack!
But, of course, I am really and truly not hurting for lack of reading. I have A LOT to read.



A LOT.

And May has been a fantastic month for new releases for me. In fact, I have another today and another on Monday. So this will spill over into June but still... the thought of a month-long drought ....


This weekend is a three-day holiday. Woot! And I'm thinking of making a vow. I will not binge watch anything. I will not ... gulp ... go on the Internet....for three days ....


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: