Friday, April 9, 2010

The aliens have landed


Hey, Friday again, at last! Not much to write home about this evening. Waiting on Steve to come home -- he's working late. We'll watch Spartacus at 8. I hope to read a bit -- I feel I've spent too long on the Hill and it's time to move along to the others.

I finished a project I've been meaning to do: transfer my book journal info into a new journal. The old one will run out of room soon and is messy -- though it does have a lot of good messy history in it. :)


Tomorrow, I think I may have to do some shopping for shirts and maybe start scoping out b-day present for Steve (coming in May). Perhaps I could do that in the afternoon after I walk Tug. Steve will be gone in the afternoon for a gun tournament and probably sleep in quite a bit otherwise. It's a good thing I know how to amuse myself and don't mind him being gone so much. He'd be trou-ble if that were not the case, eh?

Have a lovely Friday evening, everyone.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: