Thursday, April 8, 2010

I had to do this one...


Missed yesterday's blog. Erik came over after I walked Tug and got dinner at the Mustard Seed. We watched a couple episodes of The Pacific. A very nice visit and good food.

I'm coming to you from my office and on the desktop. Haven't been down here in ages. Sooo, this is the office, nice. I feel like a tourist.

We've got Survivor to watch tonight though now I don't know who I'm rooting for, dammit. After that I'll probably read for it a bit since I haven't put much time into today.


Weird encounter (again) with the one at work I'm having problems with but I dealt with it with humor so maybe I scored some points. Who knows. When in doubt, I fall back on the old humor schtick.

Otherwise, just another day closer to Friday and the weekend. I would really like to go shirt shopping again -- I had absolutely no idea what to wear this morning and yes, I can wear jeans which goes with everything but I just didn't know for what I was in the mood. I would like more long-sleeved to 3/4 length cotton Henley-ish tops. I'll probably have to do that Saturday and brave the crowds.

I lent a co-worker my DVDs of the first two seasons of The Tudors and she's completely hooked and talking to me about the real history -- of which I'm not an expert but I have read much. That's fun. She's not much of a reader but I'll be bringing her a book (fiction) that would be easy going with just enough truth to it that she might enjoy it. Also, I had lent another co-worker the first of the Brides quartet by Nora Roberts (yes, I'm a book enabler -- I mean, ambassador) and she loves it and almost done so I'm bringing her book two tomorrow. Book three comes out at the end of the month; one I'm looking forward to myself.

I'm about halfway through the Susan Hill book. Liking it overall. Next up will either be the Susanna Gregory or April Henry/Liz Weihl.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: