Thursday, April 1, 2010

A little drama, anyone? Sheesh


Billings bookstores suck. NO ONE had the Ariana Franklin on hand. Barnes and Noble have them on order but don't know when they'll arrive. Fah! So I ordered it from amazon.com. Bother.


It snowed a little bit and was grey and lovely all day. I don't think it will last though. And I got good news: my computer (desktop) seems to be fixable. The harddrive died but the guy thinks he can transfer the info to a new one. My data is saved! [no, not the blue screen of death but I liked the picture]


I'll be watching Survivor all by myself tonight as Steve is helping teach a gun class again. I hope then to read a little bit and hit the pillow early again. Not a night owl, me. Until the Franklin shows up I'll either continue with JOHN ADAMS or bounce back to the Louise Penny. I'm definitely not hurting for reading.


A project that I'm undertaking is to copy my reading journal into a newer one. I keep track of what I read each month and what books I'm interested in that are released in that month. I've been keeping official track since 2000. But my old book is getting pretty roughed up and I'll be running out of room so I thought I'd transfer the info to a new, bigger one. Right now I'm up to 2006. It's interesting to remember the time period by what I read but that's what I do. I'll remember the reading experience over anything going on in current events. Yeah, I'm book addict.


Happy reading!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: