Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, meh.


Monday again.

So I'm doing the team fitness thingy with some of the ladies at work. Oh you know, that State thing they do every year. It's starts May 3rd. I just got my pedometer set up today. This only goes for 8 weeks but I'm very serious about getting back in shape and that will take a few months. But I've had enough and I'm doing it.


Halfway approximately through the Dorothy Dunnett. Tomorrow is release day for Nora Roberts and Laurie R. King.


Hey! It's Mailbox Monday! When you share what books came into your house in the past week! Okay, I got the Elizabeth George on the Kindle. And a book came in through paperback swap, another one in the Dorothy Dunnett Niccolo series that I'm trying to get all of, SCALES OF GOLD. And I think that was it. A so-so week.

Have a lovely evening ....
Much love, PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: