Friday, April 30, 2010

Because I can't resist books and dogs


Happy dance, it's Friday at last. Today went soooooo sllloooowwwly. The good thing was having lunch with Steve. Otherwise, I was just not motivated.


I'm a little over halfway done with the King book. I had hoped to add it to my monthly reads for April but I don't think it will happen. I'm reading about half the number of books as last year, darnit. Enjoying what I'm reading, yes, but just not making the progress.


Oh Lordy the wind howled all night long last night and it hasn't gone away. Lessened a bit but not nice and not gone.


I completely did not know that the Kentucky Derby is tomorrow! I'm so not prepared. At quick glance and not knowing much about the horses, I like the name Dublin. I always watch the Triple Crown even if I don't follow racing otherwise or understand the whole thing.


Tonight, in fact in just a few minutes, I have Say Yes to the Dress to watch -- two new episodes. Excellent!


Gotta go make dinner -- have a lovely evening ....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: