Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Midway through the week ... do you need a hug?


I've got 10 minutes to write this. America's Next Top Model starts then and I missed the last two episodes. After that I'll watch the re-airing of episode six of The Pacific with my brother.


Very warm today, upper 70s, but it will be cooling down tomorrow and the following days with Spring showers. Tug zoomed in on a sprinkler to cool off while we were walking this evening.


I'm THIS close to finishing the Gregory and able to start the Elizabeth George. Okay, I cheated a little and started the first few pages of the George. I'm a bit tired this evening but I hope to be able to complete the book before zonking out.


Speaking of which, I had a strange dream this morning that involved my all-time favorite band, The Beatles. I have always been a "Paul" girl, admire the talent the John Lennon was, and even appreciated the dry humor of Ringo, but never really been attracted to George Harrison -- but this dream featured George for some reason. Weird. A George but something a little different. I dunno. And he gave me a red hat that was really special and a big deal in my dreamland.


Okay, I've got five minutes to find a picture ....


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: