Thursday, April 15, 2010

Are you there?


Yeah, so I didn't blog yesterday. Got home, walked Tug with Steve, dinner, and then Erik came over to watch The Pacific. I was bad.

Getting closer to Friday at last. This morning I was thinking, man, it would be nice to have a day off, you know, like a holiday, but we don't have one until the end of May. Oy.


So tonight we have Survivor to watch and then I'd like to read a little. Earlier I tried a method to unplug my ear. It may have worked. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

I'm just getting going into the Susanna Gregory book. I always like Brother Michael and Matthew. She could use some editing at times because she tends to go around and around on things but overall a very nice series. I've got the new Elizabeth George book on Tuesday so I can't dawdle.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: