Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Frida...zzzz


Ahh Friday. The final episode of Spartacus is on tonight. Sigh. What will I do with Friday nights after this?

I left work early today - noon -- I already had my 40 hours in for the week plus some overtime. That cold is trying to get me so I left for home, walked Tug, and then napped for 3.5 hours. Totally zonked. Still feeling headachy, tired, and weird; I'll be taking it easy this weekend it looks like.


So Congress has extended the federal unemployment insurance program and a 4th tier became available in Montana today. It keeps me in a job which I totally appreciate and would not like to lose but ya just wish there'd be an end somewhere. This is not the place to take a stand on big government and nanny state politics but some people have been on unemployment since 2007 and no working. It has honestly not been THAT bad in Montana. I know I know. And I'm just talking about this because I'm tired and it's a big part of my job.

Well, maybe I'll be able to make time for reading this weekend, eh? To get on book topic, here are a link to check out -- because I'm not feeling creative this week:

The top 20 most annoying book reviewer cliches and how to use them all in one meaningless review : www.examiner.com/x-562-Book-Examiner~y2009m3d11-The-top-20-most-annoying-book-reviewer-phrases-and-how-to-use-them-all-in-one-meaningless-review.

And Glee is back on Tuesdays. Yay.

My brain is worn out. See you in the morning....

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: