Friday, April 2, 2010

It's here! Friday! I'm so happy!


A long week finally done -- let the weekend begin! Happiness!


Finally, I upgraded my cell phone. I'm now the proud owner of a Blackberry Curve. And there was a buy one get one free deal going on so Steve has a Blackberry Tour. I will have to learn how the thing all works but it will be nice to be able to be in contact again.


Just finished watching Spartacus. I think only two more episodes to go. The fourth season of The Tudors should be starting up soon. Last night's Survivor was very very disappointing.


I was kinda feeling icky again this afternoon so I think I'll be taking it easy this weekend as much as possible. Steve has a gun class to help teach and will be gone again. Other than walking Tug and doing some laundry, I don't plan on doing much. Oh, and the Franklin should get here tomorrow, too. Dinner with M&D on Sunday. Otherwise, naps.


Going to soak for a little bit, read for a little bit.


G'night


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: