Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Couldn't pass this one up (shudder)


I have "ooo shiny!" syndrome when it comes to books. I think it's why I have to read fast. Scenario: I'm enjoying a book but I read a sample or hear about another book and suddenly I want to be reading THAT book too. I not only need more time for reading but I need parallel lives in order to read everything at once.


Cold but not windy today. No snow. Steve has shooting tonight; I have America's Next Top Model to watch (because I like to see skinny beautiful girls being critisized (c) ) and because I missed last week's episode due to going out for dinner for my Annual Event. Otherwise I feel like soaking in the shower right now because work was blech. Tug is licking his can of wet dog food (appetizer) and I have dinner in the oven so perhaps now-ish is the time.


At 8 I will probably read in bed (doesn't that sound just lovely?). I may even make it until 9:00 before caving in. Must. finish.chapter.before.sleeeee.......


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: