Monday, November 8, 2010

Nope, no trouble at all


I'll have to make this quick. I have to figure out how to set the VCR to tape something. I knew at one time but have forgotten now. Doh!


The weather has turned. Not snow but dark and now rainy. I believe it's supposed to this way for a while. And it's dark now when I get home to walk Tug. Yuck.


Tomorrow a handful of us are going to lunch at a mexican place as a pre-birthday lunch thing for me. Wednesday, on my b-day, the workplace is doing its quarterly potluck so the timing has been off.


I finished INDULGENCE IN DEATH by JD Robb. Just simply love that series. I'm currently reading CHRISTMAS MOURNING by Margaret Maron. This is 16th of 16 in series featuring Deborah Knott, district judge in North Carolina. Here is a description:




It's Christmas in rural North Carolina's Colleton County and Judge Deborah Knott is looking forward to a family celebration when a tragedy clouds the holiday season. A beautiful young cheerleader dies in a car crash and the community is devastated by her death. Sheriff's Deputy Dwight Bryant soon learns that her death was not a simple accident, and more lives may be lost unless he and Deborah can discover why she died.

It was published November 5th and has 304 pages. I'm reading it on the Kindle. I very much enjoy visiting Deborah and her southern world.


The Steelers are playing tonight. For peace in the house, I hope they win by a long shot. Unlike my Cowboys who fired their coach. Understandably, but man, he wasn't the one on the field screwing up for 7 games.


Gotta go play with the VCR before making dinner. See y'all tomorrow.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: