Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yeah, why not?


So. Thursday. I went to Walmart after work. Steve actually walked Tug for me. Now there's a friend of Steve's over and it was a surprise to me (and I think Steve knew about it because he didn't act surprised himself) and I know it's going to go on forever because they're talking guns. Sigh. And my house is a mess but I suppose I don't really care because they're guys. Another sigh. But I do. And now dinner will have to wait until after these guys leave. Bother.

I have so much to do on weekends and I need to get around to deep cleaning and in particular a large closet we don't use but I'd like to turn into a pantry thingy. Maybe the following weekend I can take on that project if I'm able to finish the December issue this weekend.


So I'm splitting my reading time between multiple books now. I know I know, that's no way to get anything done but I've got Short Attention Span Theatre in my brain. The Louise Penny, a silly Christmas-themed romance (no I'm not telling you what it is), and a couple non-fiction books I'm dabbling in. No wonder I'm disorganized in real life -- look at my dang leisure. Sheesh.


So in honor of the new Harry Potter movie opening this weekend, I've found this photo. I'd like to see the movie sooner rather than later but I think we'll wait until at least next weekend.


Nuttin' on tv tonight for me so I'll read what I can.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: