Friday, November 19, 2010

Expresses Tug's happiness with the fluffy white stuff


Of COURSE a book that I put on hold at the library four or five months ago is available now. LIVE TO TELL by Lisa Gardner. Our library's catalogue system changed last year around this time of the year and it completely sucks. It is not a useful or user-friendly system. I hate it hate it hate it. If I had to rely on it solely for my reading materials -- which I have in the past -- I would be in a world of annoyance beyond anything. Luckily, around the same time I got the Kindle. I'm buying more books but the convenience and accessibility to me is worth it. om


So winter finally came. Not a whole lot of snow but the roads were icy. I believe it is not supposed to stop snowing now until Sunday so it may accumulate now. And it is cold -- in the teens. This is the kind of weather to hunker down from but tomorrow I have to get my haircut. It is long over due and I'm pleased to get it cut but I didn't really want to venture out but there it is.


Otherwise this weekend, I have to get as close to done with Premediated as I possibly can so I can free-ish the rest of the month to work on some home projects like converting the downstairs closet into better storage for food.


I'm not sure what else will be going on for the next couple days. Computering, cleaning, accompanying Tug on his walks.


TGIF, everyone! Woot!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: