Saturday, November 13, 2010

New kitty launcher works


I finished reading CHRISTMAS MOURNING by Margaret Maron last night. Enjoyable visit per usual. I'm not sure what I'll read next, perhaps a historical mystery which I'm always in the mood for or maybe the next in series for me of Louise Penny's series which is sounding good right now and has been waiting for me. So much to choose from right now, it's nearly embarrassing. But as a book addict, I'm merely content.


I worked on the December issue today and got up to the Ds. I hope to get to mid-alphabet by the end of tomorrow when I can put more time to it. I plan to finish up the basics by next weekend and have it good to to before the end of the month. I had a terrific conversation on the phone with author Milton T. Burton today. Very cool man.


Not much on tv for me tonight. I do see that Masterpiece Theatre has full episodes online of their re-visioning of Sherlock Holmes. People have been talking about it and maybe I'll check it out even though I have a problem with watching crime things on tv: sooo slooooowww. So I may wind up reading. Yay!


I've got two credits to use on audible.com and then I think I'm going to cancel it. I just don't have time right now for it so why waste the time/funds.


I have no idea what to post about tomorrow for Sunday Seconds. I'll have to think about it quite a lot or just pause it altogether for a while.


Have a lovely evening and see y'all on Sunday! Steve and I have to run to Walmart and figure out what's for dinner.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: