Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Not today


Oy, the wind is just howling out there... and so cold! No snow yet but it is expected probably for tomorrow morning. I don't mind winter really, I just hate windchill. I took Tug outside and said forget the walk it's too blasted yucky but we'll roam around the yard a bit. He's being calm right now because I gave him treats. I hate not giving him a full walk but, dayum! And I would very much like Steve to be home but I know he was super busy today so it may be another late one.


Off book topic but a woot! William and Kate are FINALLY engaged. The world will be in all a tizzy until the wedding. I hope they don't do to Kate what was done to Diana. But truly I think the world is even more insatiable now and have/demand more instant access. She is a commoner, I think she's gorgeous and has the stick-to-it-iveness to make things work ... she waited him out for eight years, didn't she. What did I read -- she'll be the sixth Queen Catherine of that name.


Tonight on tv we have Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock to watch. Otherwise, I think I'll be hunkering down and staying warm. I've been plugging away at the Louise Penny although I have been sampling from Kindle samples in the past couple days that have gotten interested in other stuff. I wish I had more time to read so I could get to everything.


Stay warm out there, people.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: