Thursday, November 4, 2010

Heaven forbid if they tweeted




The plan is for me to complete November's issue of Premeditated on Saturday and email the PDFs that night or on Sunday and do the printeds on Sunday/Monday and mail on Tuesday. I hate being behind but there it is. I need to call Kinkos tomorrow. I I could mail the ones on Monday, that would be even better.




Tonight I hope to read for a little bit before going to bed. My brain is just going obbity obbity obbity. I did call backs all day. It is helpful, yes, but it is also soul sucking and I just need some me time and sleep. Short of staring at the wall and drooling, I think reading a little is do-able.




Nothing on tv for me tonight; Steve has his gun shows. I'm on page 232 of 333 in the Nora Roberts. There seems to be sort of less of the coupling so to speak of the last couple and more interaction of all four couples. I'm not complaining but that is my perception. The Maron should show up on my Kindle tomorrow but the Robb is next up.




I have next Thursday off from work for Veterans Day, but I think I'm going to work it and get the really good overtime. Christmas is coming.




I've agreed to go out for a drink with some of the ladies at work on my birthday next Wednesday but it probably won't be for very long. I'm not sure yet what Steve and I will be doing but he's got first shot.




Okay, off you go.




Much love,


PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: