Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Or reading....


Yesterday -- a day off for me as a state employee for election day -- was great and productive. I got in a lot of time on Premeditated. I was hoping to finish it but it looks like it will be this weekend. Mom and I went to Barnes and Noble to pick up the new Nora Roberts and JD Robb and she also got STILL LIFE by Louise Penny. (I've read most of the series and really liked them but she hadn't read them yet). And we had lunch at Olive Garden (soup and salad). I also watched Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock and the elections returns. Just a nice day.


I'm currently reading HAPPY EVER AFTER by Nora Roberts. This is 4th (and sadly the final book ) of the Bride Quartet. Here is a description:




As the public face of Vows wedding planning company, Parker Brown has an uncanny knack for fulfilling every bride's vision. She just can't see where her own life is headed. Mechanic Malcomb Kavanaugh loves figuring out how things work, and Parker is no exception. Both know that moving from minor flirtation to major hook-up is a serious step. Parker's business risks have always paid off, but now she'll have to take the chance of a lifetime with her heart...

It was published yesterday and has 368 pages. I'm about half way through. I would have finished it in one day if I hadn't had to work on the newsletter.


I would like to do some more on the newsletter this evening it is Steve's shooting night and not here to run interferencd with Tug. And I have America's Next Top Model to watch because "I like to watch skinny beautiful girls being criticized" (c). And I will just have to read, I guess. It will be a hardship, I know, but... :)


Next up: INDULGENCE IN DEATH byJD Robb and then CHRISTMAS MOURNING by Margaret Maron.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: