Thursday, March 17, 2011

40 shades of green .... Ireland


Happy St. Patrick's Day! My favorite holiday. Not much going on. I'm not going out and drinking green beer. I'm not buying Irish things from QVC. I didn't wear green but I did wear my Irish cardigan. I'm not making corned beef and cabbage for dinner. And it floored me how many time I had to explain that the picture I had on my computer background was shamrocks and not four leaf clovers. Oy. No, shamrocks are not milkshakes at McDonalds. Ugh.

Last night I spent the evening filling out online applications for positions while my favorite movie played -- Gosford Park. Tonight, I just applied for another then after dinner I may just read and then get some sleep. Steve might be joining me sooner rather than later. Looks like he's pretty worn out from putting in big doors at Exxon today.

Chatting with Steve about our days, we had the tv on here a few minutes ago. And on one of the premium channels was Hercules from the 1990s. Oh, how I loved those campy shows. And Kevin Sorbo was pretty nice to look at. :)


I'm about 2/3rds done with the Finch book. Time to narrow down the next two options.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: