Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'd say it's more like: what, you can't see? Oh so sorry...


I've been working on my newsletter most of the day. I'm currently up to the "L"s in author last names. I'll put in another hour or two but I would also like to take a walk today. Steve is at the shop.


I'm not sure what we'll do this evening. I'm sure Steve will be pretty worn out. There's Cops to watch on tv. I'd like to go to a movie in the near future. I'd like to see The Lincoln Lawyer. Usually, books to movies don't work out. This was a really good book by Michael Connelly. However, the author himself is very enthusiastic about the movie which gives one pause. Is he happy, laughing all the way to the bank? Possibly. I would be. And if it is successful enough they will continue the series and have even more profit. But in an interview, Connelly said they kept the grittiness. It is the opening weekend so I'm sure it would be too busy to go tonight but something to think about.
Last night there was not much on tv but wanting to cuddle with Steve we finally found something to watch. Now, I don't know if you remember or paid attention, but back in the 80s they made some pretty bad epic fantasy movies. They just don't do that kind of cheesy anymore. So we wound up watching Red Sonya, starring Bridget Neilson and Arnold Schwartzenegger. Bad. Seriously cheesy bad movie. The best kind of bad movie that's fun to make humous comments throughout. Yes. We watched the whole thing.


I'm still kind of piddling around in my next to reads. I've started both the next Louise Penny and the Michael Jecks.


I'm having a bite of lunch before heading back to the newsletter. Have a good Saturday...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: