Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kissing?! More like vacuuming your face!


Nobody said life was easy but does it have to be difficult every time? A friend and I went to a job fair this afternoon and I got a very good lead... but there may be a kink in the deal. I worked for that employer for one day and decided I didn't like the job description at the time. Would that person hold that against me? That makes my stomach tie up in knots, dammit. But I would like the job and the pay. I've applied and I'll just have to grin and bear it and pray for an interview.

It's snowing today. Ya know, it's only March, the possibility exists for the white fluffy stuff and I don't understand people who are complaining or shocked or whathaveyou. Somehow, things have to turn green therefore we get moisture in all forms.


Steve has an orientation at the gun club tonight. Dinner will be quick. I'm hoping maybe to read then the rest of the evening. The newsletter is done except for some fine tuning this weekend.

I'm currently reading, I guess, BURY YOUR DEAD by Louise Penny. In some aspects it's been slow going. She writes very evocatively and this somewhat continues a storyline from the previous book so I expect I'll get grabbed soon. I hope to take a big chomp out of it this evening.



Have a lovely evening...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: