Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Long and Winding Road...


I did okay at work yesterday. My co-workers were very nice, I knew they would be, they all signed a card for me and Steve. I couldn't look at it right away and later in the day when I thought I could I started crying again. They asked questions because they didn't know the details so I had to tell them and sometimes I was okay and sometimes not. To quote my beloved Beatles, it's getting better all the time.

So the order of the day again is to keep busy, keep my mind occupied, and have music playing to fill in the gaps.

Steve has shooting tonight but he may not go. I kinda asked him not to leave me alone tonight and he said he was already contemplating it. However, last night he had to go out on a call to Greyhound so I was alone anyway. Best laid plans and all that. I read my book and then true to form got tired and was lights out between 8:30 and 9. So we'll see what happens tonight.

I have to get groceries after work. I may either work on my newsletter some more or work on cleaning the spare bedroom. Projects, always.

Have a lovely Wednesday....

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: