Monday, March 14, 2011


Getting close to done on the Susanna Gregory book. Less than 100 pages. I picked up Tug's remains after work. It is a nice brown-ish ceramic (?) container with leaves on it I think and a saying on the top about meeting in Rainbow Bridge. They also provided a paw print in some kind of clay. I'm having a glass of wine now and reading emails and news. I'm holding up okay. Had a tough time yesterday. Steve said something that put me in a funk so had to kind of start over again.

Not much going on tonight. I may work a little on my newsletter since there are so many entries for April and time is ticking away. And I may either read so I can finish or get close to finishing THE BODY IN THE THAMES or watch another episode of Damages, beginning season two. I'm not sure yet. I don't think there's anything on TV for me.


Here's a meme I found today:

4 Things in my Handbag
Kindle

Wallet

Small brush

Eye drops


4 Things in/on my Desk
sunflower seeds

Music cds

1000 Island dressing

Electric candle

4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom
books

Crystal lamp

Tiffany lamp

bed


4 Things I Always wanted to Do (but haven't yet)
Go to Ireland and Rome

See shows in NY

Grow a garden

Learn languages

4 Things I Enjoy very Much at the Moment
Watching Damages on Netflix.com

Listening to Music on Pandora.com

Sleep all night in my bed

Planning my next reading possibilities


4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head
Theme song to Raiders of the Lost Ark

School House Rock

Tommy by The Who

Whatever the last song is when I drive to work and pull in the parking lot


4 Things you Don't Know About Me
I wish I could read Latin and Greek

I want to become proficient at math/algebra/calculus

I used to want to be a biblical archeologist

I like the Subway commercials that have grownups with kids’ voices


4 Tea Time Things
Tea

Cream

sweetener

teacups




Off you go now...



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: