Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday


I'm not going in to the office today. Steve is a having a hard time and I think I need to spend some time with him so I'm going to help him clean up around the shop today.

I'm watching the third episode of Damages. I'm impressed with the storyline and the structure. I think the series itself lasted for 39 episodes but with this kind of structure I can see how it couldn't be a long term deal.

I can't find my book. I was reading it at the oil change place which turned into over an hour wait because they were so busy. I think I may have left it there so I'll call them when they open this morning. Otherwise, I'll be working on the newsletter and doing the weekend cleaning.

I did pick up the books at the library. So I have Andrew Taylor's THE ANATOMY OF GHOSTS, Gary Corby's debut THE PERICLES COMMISSION, and THE FLEET STREET MURDERS by Charles Finch. Two of them are 14-day books so we'll see if I get to them.

Well, I think I'd better get ready for the day. Sorry the blog hasn't been up to snuff lately.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: