Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ahhh, a castle in Ireland


Boy was I exhausted yesterday. I had hoped that helping Steve at the shop wasn't going to take all day but it took most of it. ;) We scrapped and washed the trucks. Made some good cash, too. I'm so very glad I spent the day with him.


And I did find my book! Yes, I had left it at the oil change place. I don't know what I did. I was reading there for an hour waiting for them to get to Moby and when they finally called my name that I was done I don't know if I set it down or left it at the counter. Sheesh.



Today, I need to blast away on the newsletter and do laundry and so forth. I don't know yet what to make for dinner.

It's funny. I realized that when I am under times of stress, I watch more DVDs. Right now I'm watching Damages quite a bit. When I was unemployed for so long I watched Veronica Mars and MI5. When under duress I guess I need diversion of that type.



Have a lovely Sunday.




What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. Pearl Bailey




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: