Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday


I have to run some more errands today. I need to get the oil changed in Moby. I have to pick up a couple holds at the library. And I have to pay some bills.

Currently still reading THE BODY IN THE THAMES by Susanna Gregory but with the new 14-day books from the library, I may have to set it aside again for these.


Steve stayed home last night from shooting and watched ... shooting shows on tv. :) What I am to books, he is to guns so I don't complain and actually understand.


We received in the mail a couple things from the vet yesterday. A card that I couldn't look at because it had a photo of Tug and a print out of Rainbow Bridge and a flyer on grief. Steve read both. He's not doing well. I can't let myself think about things or else I lose control so he may think I'm being stone hearted but I have to keep it locked away. But Steve did think of a great place to bury the urn when we get it. Instead of out on the Madsen land, we're going to bury it outside the front porch because that's where he loved to lay and watch the world when we let out in the front. It's perfect.


So, staying busy at work again and listening to music.
Sorry I can't do funny pets right now.


Have a good Thursday, everyone.


Much love, PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: