Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yes, Manuel, I'm ready for my massage


Very quickly, sorry, almost forgot to post and it's close to my bedtime. I went to Walmart for groceries after work then stopped by B&N for a look around. Our neighbor works there so chatted with her about Tug for a little bit. Got home, dinner, and got to watching some HGTV. Whoosh, the evening is gone.


I signed up for an evening class that starts tomorrow on writing and I believe goes for 8 weeks. I have a phone interview Monday for the development job, I imagine as a sort of "first sounding out" kind of thing. So I have some prepping to do this weekend for that.


I've gotten into the Penny book now. So I'll go read that as soon as I'm done here.


Otherwise, the week is going very very slowly. Each morning I've woken up with the feeling that it is closer to the end of the week than it really is. Oy. Afternoons just drag.


Sleep tight.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: