Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday


The NRA banquet last night....was an exact repeat of the previous two years. We didn't win anything, no, of course not. As Steve said, if we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all. :) The same people running it, the same kid at the front table the auctioneer used as schtick to start the bid or get the bid going, the same baaaaaaaad food. It runs about 5 hours, actually this year I got by on 4.5 hours. I'm blessed tired this morning.


It started to snow again last night but not massive amounts it looks like. So yes, it's still winter, people. It's only March.


Still no delivery of the CS Harris book. I do have a notice from the library about a hold so that will get me by. Watch, the book will be delivered today just to be spiteful.


Tomorrow I'm working to get some overtime in for the coming week. (The weekend in our pay period starts the week not ending it).


I have errands to run today when I can on breaks: I need to put gas in Moby, pick up the taxes so we can sign them, go the library.... I tell you, work interferes with my real life. :)


Before waking up this morning I had a dream about an impending train crash on a bridge. It was weird, we were on a parked train car and we knew something was coming like another train (?) and efforts were going on to help the situation but there was a feeling of impending doom/fatalism and we were trying to get off the bridge knowing it probably wouldn't help. Weird.


Definitely going to bed early tonight. I have Say Yes to the Dress to watch tonight, I'm hoping but no more Spartacus. This weekend I have to start the April issue of Premeditated and move things onto the new shelves in the storage closet.


Gotta go get ready for work. Have a good day!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: