Sunday, August 14, 2011

And I mean it



Good news: the antibiotic appears to be working. The heat and redness is retreating out of the leg. Still a bit in the ankle. I'll be keeping it elevated and all the same things.

I took the books for a short walk in the field this morning. They go absolutely bonkers until they get their walk. So I drove to the field and I walked slowly while they ran a bit but there were too many dogs out for some reason that early and we came back. I'm hoping it's enough. They're kind of romping with each other off and on now.


I didn't work at all on the newsletter yesterday; I'm trying to figure out how to do that today and keep my leg elevated. The desk configuration doesn't really allow that for the left leg. If it were the right one it would be no problem.

In GOP news, Pawlenty has dropped out of the race. I'm surprised it's this early but he just wasn't standing out in the crowd. Smart move, really. Now he won't owe as much money. I'm going to be doing some in depth looking at the field, reading their websites and whatever plans they have posted.

I'm still reading the Mamet book, but switched back to the Tremayne I started a while ago.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: