Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday


Sunday morning. The dogs got me up at 7 and are walked. Had some breakfast. Took a shower and now all buffed and puffed. I'm doing a quick peruse of the emails but then I will buckle down on the newsletter. Supposed to be in the lower 90s. Ugh. But maybe a thunderstorm. Yay!

We had pizza last night for dinner from a place called Stawhat Pizza. It was okay but not spectacular. I picked up from their place at Shiloh Crossing. It was freakin' busy. I had to muscle my way through 20 or so people waiting in line for seating to get to the counter. Steve and I watched a little of Cops, a little football.... so then I cleaned up, opened up the windows for cooler and air and read the Enron book some more.


Tonight we have Ice Road Truckers to watch and that's about it. I don't know what to do for dinner, maybe enchiladas. Two more days until the Penny book.


Wow. What a boring blog.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: