Friday, August 19, 2011

Or it's a Monday at work...



Well, I may be on the mend. Feeling better on the cold front, I can at least breathe through my nose again but I do have a spot of soreness in my throat. Made it through another full day of work and being short handed. And a burden has been lifted there, someone who I don't get along with and has been in a position to make like unpleasant has turned in notice. Ding dong and all that.



I picked up the Anne Perry book after work. I'm nearly finished with the Gregory so maybe I'll start that by the end of the weekend. Otherwise I must work like the devil on the newsletter. Steve will be working on a neighbor's garage door.



And so it goes. Oh, did I mention that I got a jury summons? Finally, after 25 years or something like that. It is only for the month of September. Not great timing for work but there it is.



I took the boys for a quick run after work. I tell ya, Coda just loves to swim and he practically belly flops into the water he is so happy to leap into it. If we had a pool and water slide, he'd be playing in it all day.



And himself just called saying he's going to be late. Bah.



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: