Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yeah, hanging out in the pool....


Missed yesterday. Per usual for a Friday, I got off work at 4:30 but I had to stay away from home because Steve didn't want Ryker to go for a walk without trying the new shock collar that he picked up at Cabela's. I looked for some shoes and then hung out at Barnes and Noble. Then I got home, we had dinner, we tested the collar which may seem to work (Ryker has a lot of fur so we had to switch the tips on it) and then we got to watching a movie on TV. No blog.

Today, I walked the dogs in the early morning -- on leash the whole time so no need for the collar and worked on "sit" which Ryker also can resist if there isn't a treat involved -- then went for a haircut. I realized recently that everyone has the A-line cut now so I had to do something different. I looked for a cut this week and found one so voila, I have a new hair style. It is sassy-ish, layered, and easy to style. Supposed to look best somewhat ruffled, to give an idea. It's lighter, as in not so hot and heavy on my head, so that's a plus. Then I stopped by a gym to check out if I wanted to join. I may. We'll see. Got home and vacuumed and started laundry. Working on the newsletter which will be late going out this time. I lost a weekend because of the cellulitis.

It's is still blasted hot, upper 90s. I'm so ready for fall. I don't know what to have for dinner but I'm thinking it may be something from out because I don't want to add any more heat to the house.


Tomorrow, I must devote much time to the newsletter.
It will be late. But can't be helped.

Still plugging away on the Enron book. I picked up THE HUNGER GAMES in book form while at B&N and I asked Steve to read the first one. We'll see how that goes. He was going to go to a gun show today but I don't think that ever happened.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: