Monday, August 29, 2011

Just taking the express....



Monday Monday. What can be said? It's passed. Typical calls, typical co-worker issues.


So tomorrow is release day for the new Louise Penny. I think I'll go pick it up at lunch. Heck, I've got an hour, have to take that hour, so might as well do something useful. Today's lunch hour was gas-Moby-day.

Tonight on TV is American Chopper and I may tape HGTV Design Star. I know, I know, how did I get strung into it again? I skipped the last season and swore never again but I saw an episode and now I'll tune in because I have nothing else going on.

We finally had a thunderstorm come through this afternoon to break up the heat. Now it's in the high 70s but windy. A grass fire got started about 5 miles away from our house, fairly decent size and lots of smoke. I took the boys for a run in the field and I could see the red of the flames in the distance.

Hope y'all have a nice evening....

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: