Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No! Ding dongs are better. Way!



Not sure what's going on tonight. Steve usually gets home early on Wednesdays to grab something to eat and then head out for shooting. He's not been home yet. Working late? Probably.


It's hot hot hot hot today. Almost 100 degrees. The dogs had a quick run in the field and jumped in the ditches a couple times. Otherwise, we're going to stay inside and keep cool as possible.


Tonight I would like to do some more cleaning in the spare room but also some reading. I'm in my government/non-fiction mood again. Nothing on tv so one would hope/think I could get something accomplished. Fingers crossed.


Not much else going on, really. I could talk about what I think about the whole debt ceiling debacle but I've promised not to make this blog political. Or how bias the media is and how our country is in very very deep trouble. How one should really be prepared for things that are coming and probably sooner than we'd like.


All I can really say -- and what get's me through the day without going into a depression about it all -- is to not be silent anymore. Pay attention and voice your opinion. I was talking to an acquaintance about it all and she said it doesn't do any good we can't change anything. Yes, we can. Just look in the past couple years how people are paying more attention now to what the government is doing and starting to be vocal about it. There is movement. So don't be silent anymore and pay attention and prepare.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: