Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nap time



Bad news. All plans put on hold today because I've got cellulitis again in my left leg. I'm catching it early and on antibiotics as of this morning. Damn, I hate this. It's the stress of the new job flaring up my psoriasis and I must have scratched at the wrong time, too much. So I went to the clinic this morning and then to Walmart to get prescription and then came home and took a nap. Didn't sleep well last night churning over this possibility. I'm having lunch now and will probably rest the remainder of the day. I've got laundry going and I had to vacuum the front room because the boys had chewed on bones in there and it was a freakin' mess. I will have to make an appointment early next week to do a blood draw and check how this antibiotic is affecting my kidneys. As a recap, when this happened in 2009, I was hospitalized and given an antibiotic that I was allergic to which damaged my kidneys. The kidneys have never gone back to normal, they have higher normal level so with this bout of medication a close eye will be on them. Yes, I am also drinking lots of water.

I don't know what to have for dinner but I don't feel like cooking and it is supposed to be hot today. While waiting for my prescription to be ready I browsed the DVDs and picked up the first season of Justified. Haven't watched but everybody raves about it, even the person who rung up my purchases.

May take another nap in a bit. I didn't walk the boys this morning but I let them run around the yard and street. It will have to do. Steve is off scrapping, I believe.

Have a lovely.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photo credit: Diana Grigore
http://dienutza.deviantart.com/art/Friends-167020570?q=boost%3Apopular%20gallery%3Adienutza&qo=0